Friday 17 April 2015

Cathy Sharon: White I'm Thanks Honey and Fruit

Cathy Sharon: White I'm Thanks Honey and Fruit

PRESENTER Cathy Sharon famous for his white skin. Skin former MTV VJ is also always look beautiful and fresh. The secret behind glowing skin, a former lover drummer Eno "Neutral" This is, routinely devouring fruit and honey every morning.

"In the morning, I always get used to drink fruit juice. The fruit does whatever is in the house. To add natural sweetness, I avoid the use of sugar. So I made fruit juice, I add the honey. Both always I drink in the morning, "he said when met at the Decanter Wine House, Plaza Kuningan, Jakarta, recently.
dr rochelle
dr rochelle skin expert


cream wajah
cream pemutih wajah
kezia skin expert


dr rochelle skin expert


dr rochelle skin expert

In addition to maintaining the softness of the skin with fruits, Cathy who understand the properties of water always spend up to two liters of water per day.

"I got a gallon of 2 liters of water contents, and it runs in one day but sometimes more, gallons of it I put the car and I always carry it everywhere I go," he explained.

Unlike most people, akak actress Julie Estelle bladder is more than happy to consume water that is not cool. If the tongue is being "idle", the new time she drank coffee.

"I also drink water that is not cool, because it's a habit of drinking water that baseball minor cold. And now I feel really can not get to drink cold water, but if his tongue whim I drink coffee, and it was rarely, "he added.

Despite claims the importance of beauty, Cathy always keep your body to stay fit. How, by diligent exercise,

"I usually exercise two to three times a week for 1 hour to sweat, because keringet nice to keluarin body toxins. Sports such as swimming or treadmill I do if there is any free time, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive